i make a podcast
Strong Opinions Loosely Held is Refinery29's award-winning podcast. I talk to culture-makers and rule-breakers to try to solve the mysteries of today's popular culture. We answer questions like...
- Is Instagram making us all into Betty Draper 2.0?
- Can you follow the Kardashians and still be a feminist?
- Are there women on death row?
- Is virality a science or a spiritual connection?
- What white women voted for Trump and why?
Strong Opinions Loosely Held is an iTunes top 20 podcast. It won a Digiday award or best podcast and is a 2017 Webby nominee. Subscribe here. If you're disappointed, let me know.