i make a podcast
Strong Opinions Loosely Held is Refinery29's first podcast. I talk to culture-makers and rule-breakers to try to solve the mysteries of today's popular culture. We answer questions like...
- Is Instagram making us all into Betty Draper 2.0?
- Can you follow the Kardashians and still be a feminist?
- Are there women on death row?
- Is virality a science or a spiritual connection?
- What white women voted for Trump and why?
Strong Opinions Loosely Held Season 1 is an iTunes top 20 podcast. It ranked above Lena Dunham’s Woman of the Hour, TED Radio Hour and Modern Love after launch. It has been featured across iTunes and NPR One. Subscribe here. If you're disappointed, let me know.